Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Y for Yuck.

lousy morning!
greatly traumatised, and couldnt believe my own "luck" when i saw a familiar face walking in my direction.
hid my face behind my hair, and quickly picked up the phone to pretend smsing.
still, no help.
he saw me.
he recognised me.
he walked towards me.
he tapped me on the shoulders. (shudders)
he said "hi, remember me?"
i wanted to say "no?" and frown.
but i didnt.
i chickened.
i said, i do.
we walked into the same cabin.
he took the seat beside me.
he made small talk.
he asked questions.
i gave short, polite replies.
i continued smsing.
i acted like i was busy.
i promptly "fell asleep" when there was a momentary silence.
phew.
i saved myself.
we reached jurong east.
he asked to send me to school.
i gave a firm no.
we parted ways.
i was disgusted.
i dont want to see him anymore.
please.
-
and that was my adventurous morning.
ailing had a good laugh.
-
at least the day in school was good.
(:
im going to miss them.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

ohhh my..

jing said...

lol. "ohhh my..." is correct.
:p

Blog Archive